Snyk for Developers
Find vulnerabilities in your repos and remediate risks with updates and patches.Quick start with GitHub
Snyk for DevOps
Block vulnerable libraries in CI/CD, monitor PaaS/Serverless apps for dependency flaws.Sign up to get started
- 120,000+ developers using Snyk
- 1,000,000+ packages monitored
- 100,000+ projects protected
83% of organisations use vulnerable dependencies
“It’s time to start scanning all of your open source components for known vulnerabilities. Doing so will eliminate the majority of your application security risk.”Neil MacDonald, Gartner
How is Snyk different?
- Best database of known vulnerabilities in libraries
- Goes beyond finding issues to actually fixing them
- Truly developer friendly, driving true adoption by the right teams
- Protects full lifecycle, from source to pipeline to deployed apps
Snyk Named a 2018 Gartner Cool Vendor in Application and Data Security
We’re extremely humbled and honored to have Gartner name Snyk as a May 2018 Cool Vendor in Application and Data Security!
DigitalOcean Used Snyk to Resolve a Critical Ruby Gem Vulnerability in a Single Day
DigitalOcean found and fixed a critical vulnerability within one day of disclosure using Snyk's automated remediation system.